To get started at Kokokahi,
New Families: Click Register Today! on our Home Page. All registrations must be completed by a parent or legal guardian. ***Returning Families: Please contact us before registering.
Contact our office to schedule a FREE INTRODUCTORY CLASS.
If the class is a good fit, we will have you pay the $25 annual insurance / registration fee upon the second class along with your Monthly Tuition. If you have two or more children enrolling, the annual fee is $35 per family. Family rate applies strictly to children who are siblings. We will pro-rate your first sessions' tuition if starting in the middle of a month (First month only).
Attire: Girls should wear a leotard, one piece bathing suit, or comfortable clothing (i.e. leggings and fitted t-shirt), NO JEWELRY, and hair should be tied up and away from their shoulders and face. Boys attire, comfortable clothing, please no jeans or pants with zippers or buttons as these can damage the equipment.
For our Recreational Program, our payment schedule is broken down into monthly sessions. Payment is due on the first of every month.
Tuition varies depending on the type of class and how many days you wish to come per week. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU NEED HELP SETTING UP AUTODRAFT.
Policies and Procedures
* Tuition is due on the first of every month.
* There is no pro-rating of tuition.
* Please stick with your chosen class. This will allow us to better plan our classes.
* If you miss a class, you will have 30 days to schedule a make-up class from the date it was missed.
* You are automatically enrolled in upcoming monthly sessions of gymnastics. To change this, it is up to you to let us know that you would like your child to stop attending. WE REQUIRE 30 DAY WRITTEN NOTICE IF YOU WILL BE ENDING ENROLLMENT AT KOKOKAHI.
* If you wish to change your child's enrollment in any way (add or drop a class, switch days, stop attending, break for soccer, vacation, etc...) please inform the office immediately. (firstname.lastname@example.org / 235-6866 / note in the Red Box)
* Kokokahi recreational gymnastics is an on-going program. We only take a few days off each year. We don't close for Fall or Spring Break, Christmas Break or Hawaiian Holidays. Unless we hear from you, we assume you are continuing with gymnastics classes. YOU WILL BE BILLED UNTIL YOU INFORM US THAT YOUR CHILD IS DROPPING GYMNASTICS. You can let us know about your enrollment wishes via phone (808 235-6866), e-mail email@example.com , U.S.mail (45-558 Kamehameha Hwy. # C-21 Kaneohe, HI 96744), or a note in the Red Box. Mahalo in advance for keeping us informed!
* We offer a $5 sibling discount. This discount applies to every child in the immediate family (siblings only).
** We no longer offer boys' classes for ages 5+. Our apologies for this inconvenience.
We have a very limited amount of parking available. When dropping off or picking up your keiki, please do not park in the lane and block other vehicles trying to drive through. Parking in front of other businesses is not advised. Surrounding businesses are privately operated and can/will come and go as they please. Even though the doors are shut, it does not mean that they are closed or gone for the day.
A couple of ways to help alleviate the parking situation...
- If you live close enough, walking or biking to and from Kokokahi is a good form of exercise
- Carpooling with a friend
- If you are one of the lucky ones who is able to snag a parking spot...
- Please pull all the way into the parking stall
- Stay in the parking lines
- The painted area by the lobby is to allow people to walk through, not extra room for parking