Welcome to KGT, a non-profit, parent-owned, parent operated gym. KGT is Hawaii's oldest private gymnastics school, founded in 1969. Originally, classes were part of the Kokokahi YWCA. Due to increased enrollment and a commitment to the sport of gymnastics, the KGT Association was formed by parents in 1971. KGT became incorporated in 1978 as a non-profit organization. In 1983, KGT moved to its present facility to expand its programs.
Our gym features:
- Full-size spring floor
- 2 foam-filled training pits
- Apparatus for women's events
Our professional coaches teach developmental, recreational and competitive gymnastics.
- Toddler (12 mos. - 36 mos. / co-ed)
- Gymmini (3 yrs. - 5 yrs. / co-ed)
- Level 1 Girls (5 - 10 yrs. - beginning level)
- Level 2 Girls
- Level 3 Girls / Intermediate
- Compulsory Girls
- Optional Girls (Competitive Team)
As you may or may not know, Kokokahi Gymnastics Team is a non-profit organization. At times, we reach out to our Kokokahi Ohana for basic needs of our gymnastics facility. Your donations to Kokokahi Gymnastics Team are tax deductible.
If you are interested, we always welcome donations of the following items:
Kokokahi Wish List
- toilet paper
- paper towels
- tri fold paper towels (Costco / either L-fold or multi-fold)
- copy paper
- first aid items
- Hawaiian fabric for grip bags
- help with sewing
Shop on Amazon and want to support Kokokahi Gymnastics... then use Amazon smile and part of your purchase will help support our gym!
|Mahalo for your support. We greatly appreciate it!
Kokokahi Gymnatics Team
Fed. Tax I.D. # 23-7140533
State Tax I.D. # 10064989